[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS: Gen 2 16" Rims - shipping available
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

FS: Gen 2 16" Rims - shipping available

FS: Gen 2 16" Rims - shipping available

Postby ctsolara12 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:59 am

I have 3 Gen 2 16" rims that were stock on my car. I only have 3 rims since the 4th one was bent. You can look at my previous posts to details on why I no longer have the 4th rim. (You can always check ebay if you're looking for a 4th rim)

Two of the rims are in very good condition and the 3rd one has slight paint chipping on the inner part of one of the spokes. All rims have been cleaned, I have the centercaps too.

I'm asking $70 each for the two that are in very good condition and $55 for the third rim.

Send me a PM with any offers since I would rather sell all 3 at once. I am located in Maryland, but I am willing to ship them through UPS at your cost. Ask me if you want any additional pictures of the rims.

ctsolara12
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby ctsolara12 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:40 pm

I'm reducing it to $65 and $50, respectively.

Still willing to ship. Ask me if you want any additional pics.

Thanks
ctsolara12
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Midias » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:00 pm

Info point the fit a 1st gen but require a 5mm spacer in the back only
Midias
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Ilovemylara » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:47 pm

hmm. This is the first time I have seen those kind of rims. Most gen2 rims are 17 inch and have solid spokes. cool! GLWS
Ilovemylara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Midias » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:50 pm

^^ I like they way they look on the gen 1

Midias
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby ctsolara12 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:27 pm

Ilovemylara wrote:hmm. This is the first time I have seen those kind of rims. Most gen2 rims are 17 inch and have solid spokes. cool! GLWS

These are the rims that are stock on the base SE model. I upgraded to the 5-spoke 17" rims you are referring to. Thanks.

...And Midias, you're right, those look really good on your Gen1, gives it a sportier appearance in relation to the gen1 stocks.
ctsolara12
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5