[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - SAFCII Correction number...
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

SAFCII Correction number...

SAFCII Correction number...

Postby Dawgz » Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:21 pm

So i was watching the Correction it was making, and the most it ever did was 5, when i floor it... shows Cor 5 or something along those lines...i was wondering what some of you have read on ur SAFCII.
--=Black on Black=-- (Sold)
Dawgz
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Postby Dawgz » Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:26 pm

Akfahad posted in my other thread (about something else) but had to do with the SAFCII, he wrote:

Akfahad wrote:Mine adjusts based on throttle response/position. At idle, my correction varies from 3-4 and at full throttle, the correction goes up to 18, or there abouts.

...but my idle it shows Cor as 0, but when i get on it, the Correction increases and wat not, with a max value of about 5.
--=Black on Black=-- (Sold)
Dawgz

Re: SAFCII Correction number...

Postby DatSRBoi » Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:27 pm

Dawgz wrote:So i was watching the Correction it was making, and the most it ever did was 5, when i floor it... shows Cor 5 or something along those lines...i was wondering what some of you have read on ur SAFCII.

If your talking about what I believe so, every car is different. That means on the setting the dyno tuner did they are adding/taking away 5 at most so on your gauge it will only go up to that much only. My car was all the way to 8 or 9 so on the gauge it will only correct it up to 9 and never over. Then again I had huge injectors so I my safc was set to take away more fuel.
[b][color=red]WARNING: MY SIGNATURE MAY CAUSE SEIZURES![/color][/b]
DatSRBoi
Grumpy SolaraGuy
Grumpy SolaraGuy

Return to Forced Induction