[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Front Speaker Depth
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Front Speaker Depth

Front Speaker Depth

Postby Solorange » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:19 pm

Anybody know what is the maximum speaker depth I can get into on a 6.5" speaker in the front doors? If not, let me know what speakers you installed in the doors that had no problems and I can check it out that way too.

Thanks!
1999 Toyota Solara SEV6 5speed
2009 Toyota Highlander Sport
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Solorange
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Re: Front Speaker Depth

Postby SolaraPete » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:03 pm

In my experience theres no depth issues in our doors. I run old skool MB Quart reference series components (before maxxsonic bought them out) and didnt have any issues with the install. German Maestro looks a lot like the ol MB's, but i havent heard them personally.

:cheers:
'99 S/C'd 5spd: 6psi-KYB/Intrax-Kaminari-Renova- 2.5in w/TRD muffler-full Injen CAI w/crisp-mongo filter-Walbro 190-305cc-Jim's fuel-torque rod-8mm Magnecore-EGR delete-ACT 6-puck-AEM wideband-SAFC2-Supra/ES300 F+R brake conversion
SolaraPete
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5