[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Gallery: Calling all Desert Sand Mica (Post up your pics)
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

Gallery: Calling all Desert Sand Mica (Post up your pics)

Re: Gallery: Calling all Desert Sand Mica (Post up your pics

Postby Jabraltar » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:18 pm

Loui08 wrote:Image

99 SLE

LOL you made the exact same mistake that I made when I first joined the forum. Our cars are Sandrift Metallic, apparently rare seeing as I haven't seen another one on here besides yours and mine. 8)
Gen 1:Custom stainless catback exhaust,Injen SRI..NGK Iridium plugs,2 10'' Kicker subs in Kicker box,Alpine door speakers, Kicker rear deck speakers,Pioneer amp,18'', Pioneer H/U, Icon rims with Falken tires,HID's,LED everything
Jabraltar
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby DriDed » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:25 pm

I think I am colorblind because that car looks like a lunar mist in that picture.
2004 Toyota Solara SE (2az-fe) automatic
+TRD front strut brace
+TRD rear sway bar
+Injen Short ram intake
+Pioneer DEH 2200 UB headunit
DriDed
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Loui08 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:57 pm

lol I dont even know what color my car is.
Loui08
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Jabraltar » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:03 pm

Sandrift Metallic man, I didn't know either I just thought it was gold when I got it lol 1999 is the only year they made that colour for the Solara so therefore it will be worth a million one day for sure :cool:
Gen 1:Custom stainless catback exhaust,Injen SRI..NGK Iridium plugs,2 10'' Kicker subs in Kicker box,Alpine door speakers, Kicker rear deck speakers,Pioneer amp,18'', Pioneer H/U, Icon rims with Falken tires,HID's,LED everything
Jabraltar
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Loui08 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:07 pm

Nice! I didn't know that. Well that's one more reason why I should take good care of it. lol
Loui08
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby jimmm » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:00 am

Jabraltar wrote:
Loui08 wrote:Image

99 SLE

LOL you made the exact same mistake that I made when I first joined the forum. Our cars are Sandrift Metallic, apparently rare seeing as I haven't seen another one on here besides yours and mine. 8)

Thank you, Jabraltar, for making that observation because I was just about to ask Loui08 why he kept posting a pic of his car on this thread since he did not make any comments with the pics. I didn't realize that he was, in his own words, "colorblind." By the way, I was the one who told you that your car was not a Desert Sand Mica and referred you to the following link: http://www.toyotareference.com/solara#SO
Is there another thread started for the Sandrift Metallic? If not, you two ought to start one.
2004 SLE V6 3.3 Desert Sand Mica
jimmm
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Loui08 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:14 am

Yeah now I see. & sounds like a good idea. I didn't know 99 was the only year with this color until Jabraltar told me.
Loui08
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby jimmm » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:53 pm

My bad, Loui08, for saying that you said you were "colorblind." It was actually DriDed who called himself "colorblind."
jimmm
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:40 pm

jimmm wrote:Image

Stay tuned for a SECOND Year SolaraGuy (YOUR'S TRULY....THAT'S ME) COMING MARCH 18, 2011 to a website near YOU.....................
The REAL Desert Sand Mica .......IT MIGHT AS WELL BE SPRING!!!!

Early congrats Jim! You've kept your car startling clean as usual.
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby jimmm » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:22 am

Thanks, David. It's always good to hear from you.
jimmm
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Previous

Return to Pictures and Videos