[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Traction Control stays OFF. (Wont turn ON)
Stock talk about the Generation 1 and 1.5 Toyota Solara which were produced from 1999 to 2003.

Traction Control stays OFF. (Wont turn ON)

Postby ArizonaEagle07 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:16 am

haha thanks!
yea shes clean in that pic now!.
I got her shaved but she ugly now rims all F*&ked up blah.

take care
RIP: 2000 Toyota Solara SLE
ArizonaEagle07
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby icelove82 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:36 am

It will be most likely EGR Valve problem.
I had same problem before.
icelove82
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby blondecam » Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:46 pm

icelove82 wrote:It will be most likely EGR Valve problem.
I had same problem before.

better not be, that was replaced just a bit ago ... Grrr, I'm taking that thing to the shop.
blondecam
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Previous

Return to Stock Gen 1 and 1.5