[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - new pics and just got gauges
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

new pics and just got gauges

Postby c2g » Sun Sep 29, 2002 1:15 pm

they are back up there they have two sets of them for 38.95
99 silverstream SE V6 18" RSL nengans, Streetglow head and fog lights, Reverse guages,
Kicker L7 12" DVC, MTX amp, panasonic 903U, sirius, shaved emblems, clear corners,
altezza tails, K&N filter, mesh upper & lower grill so far
c2g
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

How Much?

Postby DonJuanCU1 » Wed Oct 09, 2002 7:34 am

How much did it cost to have those gauges installed? i went to a local custom place and they said since it would take a while to put the wires in and have the switch in that little compartment like $200+. But i also have some piaa foglights in the air dam and the switch has just been beside my seat. I wanted to put both switches in that compartment and they said it might get up to 300 for a custom job. i told them that seemed rediculous, but the thing is, there is no where that does these kind of jobs around here in KY. Thanks!
'99 V-6 auto, 19" G-racing Kobe's with Toyo Proxes, injen intake, pioneer head unit, mtx thunder6000 subs, 600W digital Alpine amp, Showoff Xenon Blue headlights and foglights and PIAA blue foglights in air dam. Clear corners and reverse gauges.
DonJuanCU1
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby SolaraLuva » Wed Oct 09, 2002 7:54 am

the guys at tha shop charged me 35 bucks to do it, :)
hate me if u must...but ima keep on pimpin!
http://www.luxurymindz.com
SolaraLuva
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Figures

Postby DonJuanCU1 » Wed Oct 09, 2002 11:09 pm

thats what i figured! i think i might just let a friend do it. thanks!
'99 V-6 auto, 19" G-racing Kobe's with Toyo Proxes, injen intake, pioneer head unit, mtx thunder6000 subs, 600W digital Alpine amp, Showoff Xenon Blue headlights and foglights and PIAA blue foglights in air dam. Clear corners and reverse gauges.
DonJuanCU1
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby krook » Thu Oct 10, 2002 2:04 pm

here are some instructions to help you along the way. hope they can be of some use: http://www.zer0.info/solaraguy/viewtopi ... =6171#6171
good luck!
krook
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Previous

Return to Pictures and Videos