[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - A quick update 7.12.2014
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

A quick update 7.12.2014

A quick update 7.12.2014

Postby TadS » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:03 am

Here is a quick update on my part transfers and such.

I've got most of the suspension (Springs, Struts, FSB, RSB) stuff moved along with the wheels and tires. The EricSol rotor relocation kit and Supra TT rotors are also on. While I was in it: I swapped all the balljoints, tierods, and swaybar endlinks. I think the next step will be a shave and some tint along with getting the Apexi WS cat-back installed.
Let's just pretend I didn't grow up, or you're going to be terribly disappointed.
TadS
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Re: A quick update 7.12.2014

Postby TadS » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:48 pm

Finally, got the Apexi WS on. 12+ years old and it's still shiny!

Let's just pretend I didn't grow up, or you're going to be terribly disappointed.
TadS
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby jimmm » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:11 pm

That Indigo Ink Pearl is beautiful, TadS. You have kept your Solara very well also. What site do you use to post your pictures?
2004 SLE V6 3.3 Desert Sand Mica
jimmm
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby TadS » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:12 pm

I use Google+. Social media: Without any people :D.

It's actually green. This is Solara #2. Unfortunately the first one, which I'd had since mile 80, had a tree dropped on it by a tornado around 2009, or 10. This one I picked up from a kid in New Jersey in April for a bargain, and it only had 110,000 miles. As it'd been a regular visitor to the Rutgers campus, it needs a fair bit of paint work. I'll be taking that on in the spring, but first I have to get the parts from the first one moved to the new one. The old car has been tying up one of my garage bays since the tree fell on it. It's a rather lengthy process, but bit by bit the new car is turning into the old car that I bought as a new car... Wow, that could get confusing. Anyway, rebuilding my car is really allegorical for me, so I'm dead set on getting it right.
TadS
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby civictypeR » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:10 pm

Your car is looking good. super jealous of your Apexi WS exhaust. One of a kind for sure. Keep up the good work, a good looking Solara is hard to come by now.
civictypeR
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Pictures and Videos