[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - It's time for an update. ^_^
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

It's time for an update. ^_^

Re: It's time for an update. ^_^

Postby Akfahad » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:05 am

DSM_Lara wrote:
Akfahad wrote:again...nicely done. the hood and trunk wrapped?

Nope, Remember I have 2 Solaras. One Black and the other Silver. :wink:

I want to see new pictures of your car Now. Either Facebook or here. Show the newbs how it to really is done. ^_^

lol, i forgot about that! Car is hibernating for the winter in NJ, needs some minor body work to the front fenders since I decided to say F* it and put on the 9.5's up front and keep the 10.5's in the back for my set up. Ordered a fender roller off ebay, but must've gotten a cheapo since the thread stripped after one fender so I can't get any leverage on it to try and stretch it. Went old school and used my aluminum baseball bat after that, lolol....
Akfahad
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Re: It's time for an update. ^_^

Postby Solorange » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:46 pm

Nice updates! Jealous where you live!
1999 Toyota Solara SEV6 5speed
2009 Toyota Highlander Sport
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Solorange
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer