[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - This is REAL
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

This is REAL

This is REAL

Postby Jay 3rd » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:56 am

so i dont think anyone really remembers me. i never posted much to begin with, but 18 months ago i was Diagnosed with cancer. and today im 2 months cancer free. and even though this is not a Solara video, it's a pic video i made with MY song i made 2 months ago. if you didnt Know Jay 3rd is my Artist name, and i'm a hip hop artist
I honestly used to be proud to say that because back then when i started Hip Hop was actually appreciated and not really frowned upon like today's hip hop, if thats what u wanna call it.
i call it garbage, simple uncreative talentless rap.. but thats just me. 8)
but heres my song, i hope you enjoy

Jay 3rd
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: This is REAL

Postby parkc96 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:30 pm

really liking that song man! its good, do you have stuff on itunes?

2000 camry 4 cylinder: rims, tint, spoiler, head unit, partially debadged, custom catback, custom grille... more to come.
parkc96
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Jay 3rd » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:42 pm

thank you! but no i dont. i didnt purchase the lease on the beats so i cant make any profit off them. but you can Download all my music for free on my site
www.Reverbnation.Com/JayThird
i am actually signing to a deal with D&G music. a small Label out here in Mesa AZ. Cd expected to release in December. i've been doing this since 2003 and this will be my first official cd.
let me know how you like the rest of the music, im all ears!
Jay 3rd
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Jay 3rd » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:48 pm

heres more of a hip hop feel song

Jay 3rd
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:50 pm

can't view at work, but congrats bro on your recovery. glad to find that there are still people out there who appreciate somethin a lil more old school than what's on the radio these days. i'll check it out when i get home.
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to Pictures and Videos