[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Been a few years
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

Been a few years

Been a few years

Postby 2000bluepearl » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:54 pm

Hopefully within the next year or two i will be able to take it back to the shop. My gf was driving the car and ripped the front bumper off by driving over a parking space stopper..then backing up. It broke the tabs that holds the bumper on...i dont know if the stock front can be saved. Got a few cracks in the fiberglass Octane front that needs repaired.
Also, since i'm tired of all the damage, I'm going to have Air Suspension installed. Any setup recommendations?
The groundcontrol springs i have now suck, they pop and clank.

dont know if the images will work
https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=176062505781761#!/profile.php?id=1348235601
2000bluepearl
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Been a few years

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:52 am

sickkkk! welcome back.
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby 99BlackSandv6 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:06 pm

X2

Get her fixed up and don't let the GF drive it anymore! :lol:
Trust me, I'm a technician.
99BlackSandv6
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby 2000bluepearl » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:11 am

True that. Its hard to be mad when they feel so bad for doing it though. I was just trying to help her out since her car was in the shop so we car pooled to work. I hadnt had any problems with the front end since i switched to the TRD front, was able to get into most parking lots etc.... but didnt think she would make a mistake like that.
https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=176062505781761#!/profile.php?id=1348235601
2000bluepearl
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Pictures and Videos