[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 041309 Update: playing with photomatix pro 3.0
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

041309 Update: playing with photomatix pro 3.0

Postby kingkakyle » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:44 pm

what camera do u use?
also have u seen that "widebody" silver solara at school
looks like he did ok....looks kinda like fiberglass too =T
nowhere as cool as richard's car (i think thats his name =p)
kingkakyle
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Garrryyunit » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:41 am

Robert wrote:i can help you out, send me your raws & i'll see what i can do

Here's one of my recent shots at the Dallas Auto Show

Wow. That picture is nice. I recently got photomatix and i dont know exactly what everything does. I get the jist of it, but thats it. Time to find some online tutorials. We should have a section on the forum dedicated to photography and photoshop w/ tutorials. so everyone will be able to make high quality pictures. Thats what i see in some other forums.

kingkakyle wrote:what camera do u use?
also have u seen that "widebody" silver solara at school
looks like he did ok....looks kinda like fiberglass too =T
nowhere as cool as richard's car (i think thats his name =p)

I use a canon rebel xTi with a basic lense which i dont know much about. I think i have seen the widebody solara once, but i dont remember it much. yeah, his name is richard.
Photo My Car

2002 Solara SE - Sold
1992 Civic VX - Current
2003 S2000 - Current
Garrryyunit
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Previous

Return to Pictures and Videos