[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - *SaNdY's TRD SoLaRa*
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

*SaNdY's TRD SoLaRa*

*SaNdY's TRD SoLaRa*

Postby PureNocence » Fri Apr 19, 2002 12:23 pm

PureNocence
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby p-phunck » Sat Apr 20, 2002 9:41 am

8) ooooo...nice...how much did u pay???
p-phunck
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: *SaNdY's TRD SoLaRa*

Postby Flipside909 » Sun Apr 21, 2002 11:01 am

Sandy, please tell me your car is a manual??? :D
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby PureNocence » Mon Apr 22, 2002 2:16 pm

Flipside909 wrote:Sandy, please tell me your car is a manual??? :D

Hey guys =) YES my car is a manual!! :lol: Oh, and I paid $19K for it with the TRD package.
PureNocence
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Flipside909 » Mon Apr 22, 2002 6:10 pm

PureNocence wrote:
Flipside909 wrote:Sandy, please tell me your car is a manual??? :D

Hey guys =) YES my car is a manual!! :lol: Oh, and I paid $19K for it with the TRD package.

I take it you didn't buy it new? Oh yeah...if you wanna find dakine locals with Solaras and Camrys...check out our board. www.teamsc3.com :D
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby PureNocence » Tue Apr 23, 2002 3:17 pm

Flipside909 wrote:I take it you didn't buy it new? Oh yeah...if you wanna find dakine locals with Solaras and Camrys...check out our board. www.teamsc3.com :D

So which of your members are in Hawaii? Plus how come the Solara page for your members doesn't show up?
PureNocence
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Flipside909 » Wed Apr 24, 2002 1:31 am

PureNocence wrote:
Flipside909 wrote:I take it you didn't buy it new? Oh yeah...if you wanna find dakine locals with Solaras and Camrys...check out our board. www.teamsc3.com :D

So which of your members are in Hawaii? Plus how come the Solara page for your members doesn't show up?

We have one official member from Hawaii. He actually goes to school out here....but he shipped his car stateside..and still sports Hawaii plates. As for the forum members...they are located from all over. One or 2 of them is on the big island and the others are on Oahu. As for the Solara Members page...that has to be updated...that's the reason why it's down. If you want to see alot of Solaras in one setting...go through our GALLERY and select the three Long Beach Picni Photos. Check my buddy Ron's site at www.tweazy.net go to GALLERIA...and from the pulldown menu...select MOBILEART....and you will find several pics of our club from the TRD Garage Sale/SC3 Convoy photos, ATOM2 photos and also the mini meet photos.
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

hawaii solara's

Postby krook » Mon Aug 05, 2002 3:34 pm

Nice ride Sandy! Not too many Solara's here. i was wondering if there was a solara crew on the island? know of any??
krook
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby WeApOnX » Sun Aug 11, 2002 5:39 pm

nice ride for a chick.
......I Drive A 2000 Black TRD Solara.......

¿¿¿¿¿¿But Hey IsH HAPPENS!¿¿¿¿¿¿

COME CHECK OUT MY CAR
WeApOnX
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: hawaii solara's

Postby Flipside909 » Sun Aug 11, 2002 11:28 pm

krooked Solara wrote:Nice ride Sandy! Not too many Solara's here. i was wondering if there was a solara crew on the island? know of any??

TeamSC³ - Hawaii Division can be a coming possibility. :D
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Whoo Hoo Hoo

Postby PureNocence » Thu Aug 22, 2002 11:43 pm

WeApOnX wrote:nice ride for a chick.

Boy...you need some slaps :agrue: Lol nah wassup with that....what, girls can't drive solid cars? :P Nah Nah I'm just ragging on ya.
Oh, hey Krooked Solara...Thanks for the compliment. Yea actually there aren't that many hyped up Solara's on the island. I only know of a couple other than mine. And as far as I know, we don't have a Solara car club...but I really really hope someone starts one...that would be dope :D
PureNocence
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby SolaraLuva » Fri Aug 23, 2002 6:42 am

sandy is a cutie :P
hate me if u must...but ima keep on pimpin!
http://www.luxurymindz.com
SolaraLuva
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Chick cars

Postby NaptownSolara » Sat Aug 24, 2002 11:56 am

Hey man, don't rag on chicks' cars. There's a girl out here in MD who absolutely dusted me in a '00 Audi s4 the other day (the s4 was my first car choice, but they're fairly rare out here and I needed a car fast). Women who can drive are keepers in my book! :)

2001 Toyota Solara SLE V6 - Silver
Alpine/Kicker audio system
NaptownSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: Whoo Hoo Hoo

Postby Flipside909 » Sat Aug 24, 2002 1:46 pm

PureNocence wrote:

Boy...you need some slaps :agrue: Lol nah wassup with that....what, girls can't drive solid cars? :P Nah Nah I'm just ragging on ya.
Oh, hey Krooked Solara...Thanks for the compliment. Yea actually there aren't that many hyped up Solara's on the island. I only know of a couple other than mine. And as far as I know, we don't have a Solara car club...but I really really hope someone starts one...that would be dope :D

TeamSC³ Hawaii might be in the works. ;) Stay tuned.
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Re: Chick cars

Postby droomyster » Sat Aug 24, 2002 4:35 pm

NaptownSolara wrote:Hey man, don't rag on chicks' cars. There's a girl out here in MD who absolutely dusted me in a '00 Audi s4 the other day (the s4 was my first car choice, but they're fairly rare out here and I needed a car fast). Women who can drive are keepers in my book! :)

dude, those S4's are killer... I raced an A4, and we were pretty much even. we didn't exactly push it, but we were both cruising around 100 before we hit traffic and slowed down.

btw, you know of any toyota clubs in our area... i'm in northern va off of 495. it would be kind of cool to get something going with toyota since there are so many import groups that are predominantly civics and integras.
droomyster
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Next

Return to Pictures and Videos