[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Gallery: Calling all Silverstream Opalescent(Post your pics)
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

Gallery: Calling all Silverstream Opalescent(Post your pics)

Postby hari-bhari » Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:46 am

if ur referring to me, yea the springs have settled a bit over the past couple years. im also on a very slight uphill grade on my driveway so the front prob came up 1cm and the rear down 1cm.
hari-bhari
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby LatinDragonXJC » Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:53 am

hari-bhari wrote:one day ill goto a scenic place and take some pics, but for now these will have to suffice 8)

]

How big are your wheels?
LatinDragonXJC
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Location: Chilltown,Jersey City, New Jersey, United States, North America, Earth, Galaxy, Aliens Belly Button

Postby hari-bhari » Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:46 pm

18s, ill be going to 19s soon and selling those.
hari-bhari
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Skew » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:06 pm

| 99 SLE V6 | TRD AB Exhaust | Vinyl Matte Black Roof | Custom Mesh Grill | 20% Tint |
Skew
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: Gallery: Calling all Silverstream Opalescent(Post your p

Postby SilverSurfer » Sat May 22, 2010 9:36 pm

i haven't been on here in a looooong time, i just thought i should show you solaraguys my SILVERSURFER......just a few pics but..you likey? :D

SilverSurfer
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Previous

Return to Pictures and Videos