[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Desktop Wallpapers
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

Desktop Wallpapers

Desktop Wallpapers

Postby Jackass-Jeff » Fri Feb 28, 2003 2:45 pm

Hi... I've been bored lately since my school work load isn't as large as I had originally thought. I've started making desktop wallpapers, but I'm not too creative... so I thought I'd share these with you and ask for some criticism... (plus I think someone was asking for Solara wallpapers a whileback)

So far, I'm working on 1 that only has Silver Solaras (personal gallery) I'll gladly make personalized ones if you'd like to send me the pictures of your ride, size and color depth of your desktop and any particular styling you'd want (lens flare, "speed" shot, photoshopped on civc emblems... lol, etc)

http://www.pbase.com/xravexboix/wallpapers
(view them in original size if possible... sometimes the auto resizing of pbase distorts them)

Your harsh criticism on my photoshop newbie-ness is welcome! :D

Thanks in advance,
-Jeff
1GR-FE ftw!
Jackass-Jeff
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby Kenn157 » Fri Feb 28, 2003 4:13 pm

looking good so far!
Had a 99 Solara SE V6. Had a 06 Tacoma. Now I have a 2008 Camry SE V6
Kenn157
Mod Alumni