[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - My bucket.....
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

My bucket.....

Re: My bucket.....

Postby kenny6683 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:19 pm

SoSleek needs some...
kenny6683
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby 1gSE » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:32 pm

crispone wrote: :popcorn:

:agree: Haters gonna hate. I think it looks sexy
GTO-Vararam/Kooks/Spintech/MGW-P/Tune-12.9 @108
Solara-M62 @ 5.5psi
1gSE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby crispone » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:53 pm

1gSE wrote:
crispone wrote: :popcorn:

:agree: Haters gonna hate. I think it looks sexy

This is MILT'S thread... think SEXY, or go home. :drinking:

-crisp :evilbat:
crispone
Immitagably Verbose Dude
Immitagably Verbose Dude

Postby SoSleek » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:28 pm

ToyoSolV6 wrote:dude, you gotta chillax man! you started it by saying u hate fake cf and thats reffering to milts rims, and now that he comes back at you, you keep going. C'mon dude this is just going to go back and forth. You came on to his thread to comment on his pics but if you knew you werent going to like the responses to what you wrote then why did you comment on the first place. :roll:

Just let it go and if you have nothing cool to say then its better not to say anything at all.

Chillax? I've been chill man.
2004 Black Solara SE Sport - Minneapolis, MN
SoSleek
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:11 am

ToyoSolV6 wrote:dude, you gotta chillax man! you started it by saying u hate fake cf and thats reffering to milts rims, and now that he comes back at you, you keep going. C'mon dude this is just going to go back and forth. You came on to his thread to comment on his pics but if you knew you werent going to like the responses to what you wrote then why did you comment on the first place. :roll:

Just let it go and if you have nothing cool to say then its better not to say anything at all.

While your peace-keeping ways are appreciated Fernando, the last sentence of your post has been brought up several times. it kind of defeats the purpose of Milt's thread (or even the forum) for people to keep their opinions to themselves. if that were the case, then everyone posting in this thread would just be a bunch of ass-kissers. Diverse thoughts and opinions are appreciated, duly noted, but lets just keep the hostility level down. 8)
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:21 am

yaddadaimsayin wrote:

While your peace-keeping ways are appreciated Fernando, the last sentence of your post has been brought up several times. it kind of defeats the purpose of Milt's thread (or even the forum) for people to keep their opinions to themselves. if that were the case, then everyone posting in this thread would just be a bunch of ass-kissers. Diverse thoughts and opinions are appreciated, duly noted, but lets just keep the hostility level down. 8)

Yeah i feel you David, i understand what your saying, and its cool that people have their own opinion on things and what they say but the point im trying to put out is why say something and not like what the response will be? If your going to say something that you know is not cool then you should be prepared for what's coming you get what im saying?
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:22 am

SoSleek wrote:

Chillax? I've been chill man.

Just sounds like you got a bit offended about what milt said.
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6

Postby crispone » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:51 am

Milt is sexy.

:popcorn:

-crisp :evilbat:
crispone
Immitagably Verbose Dude
Immitagably Verbose Dude

Postby indiglosolara » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:11 am

Lolz!!!

I love internet Drama!!
indiglosolara
Solara 2 xB
Solara 2 xB

Postby Mr_Krispy1183 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:47 am

And I love banning...
'01 zenki MCV20 Silverstream Opalescent
Mr_Krispy1183
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby onefiend » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:54 am

race for pink slips :drinking:
2007 Camry SE V6
onefiend
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:19 am

DID YOU BAN HIM?

Yeah Fernando I hear you man. A lot of times the issue is that people with opposing opinions can only give it, and not take it. Thats when things start gettin a little sensitive. I mean, over wheels? Forreal?
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Mr_Krispy1183 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:38 am

I haven't banned anyone.....yet. Let's stay on topic and not pollute the OP's thread.
'01 zenki MCV20 Silverstream Opalescent
Mr_Krispy1183
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby SoSleek » Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:09 pm

Back on topic...Milt's 350. I found another pic of it.

2004 Black Solara SE Sport - Minneapolis, MN
SoSleek
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:19 pm

I hope milt sees this. He will probably go up to your car and take a dump on it!
seriously dude you gotta stop this crap, didnt you see Brians post. He hasnt banned anyone yet! dont let that be you!
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6

PreviousNext

Return to Pictures and Videos