[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - My bucket.....
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

My bucket.....

Re: My bucket.....

Postby kenny6683 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:58 pm

im a fan!...milt, the car looks tight.

sosleek...i understand what you're saying. its extreme but if you have the money to live this lifestyle or even if it keeps you out of trouble in other aspects then i say go for it. cars are our hobby...we have fun with them we dont just drive them. if that was the case then why be a part of this forum? look at your signature...that solara is HELLA FLUSH just like milts Z...

anyways IMO, i'm all about custom rides, and i prefer to stand out from the rest of the same models which is why i love this style

currently i'm doing some work on the interior of my solara that i bet 80% of the guys on this forum will hate, but IDGAF : P
kenny6683
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby SleeperSolara » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:56 pm

:o
The new shoes look hella good Milt.
2000 Solara SE auto V6. Diamond White Pearl.
Top Speed Run finished at 130 mph. :o
Too many modifcations for the signature.
SleeperSolara
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby DSM_Lara » Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:10 am

I see another sexy car on the last pics.
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby indiglosolara » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:35 am

damn man...that looks good....
How they hell do you have the time and money to do all this in such a short time!!!

I've had my new wheels 18's sitting for the last 2 months..
With the new house I can't even afford new tires right now, let alone wheels!!! lolz
indiglosolara
Solara 2 xB
Solara 2 xB

Postby SoSleek » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:48 pm

Fake CF Print Lip?
2004 Black Solara SE Sport - Minneapolis, MN
SoSleek
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Mr_Krispy1183 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:02 pm

Manu @ DPE Wheels wrote:Hey all thanks for the replies, here are some answers to the questions:

Without going into to much detail the lip is just a finish, its also throughout the lip so you see no seams and when the tire is off you can see the finish all the way to the back edge of the front lip. However like any finished lip (paint/powder) it is vulnerable to standard wear and tear.

As you may or may not know we are known for our finishing options. Many people asked us when we were going to do carbon wheels so we did this as an option for those who want a carbon look but dont need/want to spend 10k.

Prior to releasing the finish I had been daily driving them in so cal and also made a round trip to the bay area and back (800mi) which included driving in San Francisco where the roads are horrible!

So far the finish has held up to my liking, I do actually drive the car like its meant as I have chip pulley and some other go fast mods, so I dont baby it because of the lip finish.

Thanks!

Manu
'01 zenki MCV20 Silverstream Opalescent
Mr_Krispy1183
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby SoSleek » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:42 am

I :honda: FAKE CF
SoSleek
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby crispone » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:07 am

SoSleek wrote:I :honda: FAKE CF

Hmmm... don't know about your interior... but MY 2004 SE Sport has the FAKE CFish trim on the doors and dash... 8)

Just thought that was a bit ironic, no?

-crisp :evilbat:
crispone
Immitagably Verbose Dude
Immitagably Verbose Dude

Postby ---CAMRAZY--- » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:25 am

crispone wrote:

Hmmm... don't know about your interior... but MY 2004 SE Sport has the FAKE CFish trim on the doors and dash... 8)

Oh man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Bling bling motherfucka!!!!! LMAO!!! One of these DPE wheels is worth more than a set of 4 giovanna chrome blinged out crapola you call taste. Just saying.
If there are any haters in here right now that don't have anybody to hate on, feel free to hate on me.-Katt Williams
---CAMRAZY---
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:19 pm

---CAMRAZY--- wrote:
crispone wrote:

Oh man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Bling bling motherfucka!!!!! LMAO!!! One of these DPE wheels is worth more than a set of 4 giovanna chrome blinged out crapola you call taste. Just saying.

lol..............
:agrue: :snipersmile: :2gunfire:
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Postby DSM_Lara » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:51 pm

ToyoSolV6 wrote:
---CAMRAZY--- wrote:
crispone wrote:

lol..............
:agrue: :snipersmile: :2gunfire:

^^^^x2 ROFL you forgot this one :boss: <<<
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby crispone » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:30 pm

---CAMRAZY--- wrote:
crispone wrote:

I knew you'd like that one... :lilangel:

crispone
Immitagably Verbose Dude
Immitagably Verbose Dude

Postby SoSleek » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:42 pm

crispone wrote:

Ironic? Dunno bout that. I didn't exactly design the Solara, nor did I buy the car based on 4 interior trim pieces. You will see a thread soon about my interior though. Everything will be changed.

---CAMRAZY--- wrote:Oh man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Bling bling motherfucka!!!!! LMAO!!! One of these DPE wheels is worth more than a set of 4 giovanna chrome blinged out crapola you call taste. Just saying.

We'll it's very apparent our styles are completely different. BTW u could probably calm down a bit, your reaction was a lil ridiculous...

...PS I know a person that does vinyl wraps. I could probably hook you up with a Fake CF Hood if you're interested. It would go really well with your wheels.
SoSleek
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:46 pm

SoSleek wrote:
crispone wrote:

Ironic? Dunno bout that. I didn't exactly design the Solara, nor did I buy the car based on 4 interior trim pieces. You will see a thread soon about my interior though. Everything will be changed.

---CAMRAZY--- wrote:Oh man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Bling bling motherfucka!!!!! LMAO!!! One of these DPE wheels is worth more than a set of 4 giovanna chrome blinged out crapola you call taste. Just saying.

We'll it's very apparent our styles are completely different. BTW u could probably calm down a bit, your reaction was a lil ridiculous...

...PS I know a person that does vinyl wraps. I could probably hook you up with a Fake CF Hood if you're interested. It would go really well with your wheels.

dude, you gotta chillax man! you started it by saying u hate fake cf and thats reffering to milts rims, and now that he comes back at you, you keep going. C'mon dude this is just going to go back and forth. You came on to his thread to comment on his pics but if you knew you werent going to like the responses to what you wrote then why did you comment on the first place. :roll:

Just let it go and if you have nothing cool to say then its better not to say anything at all.
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6

Postby crispone » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:13 pm

:popcorn:

crispone
Immitagably Verbose Dude
Immitagably Verbose Dude