[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Recent Pics: Phreak's 350Z Roadster
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

Recent Pics: Phreak's 350Z Roadster

Recent Pics: Phreak's 350Z Roadster

Postby PhreakdOut » Wed May 26, 2010 6:26 am

Just a couple pics from last weekend's trip to the Dragon at ZdayZ. (I'll post another thread for ZdayZ pics and video from my GoPro HD camera)

Pics from US129photos.com (I will order these so right now all I can show are copyright photos.)

The Michigan Crew shot by Killboy.com

Blacked out the headlights (within reason - you have to keep some reflector)

I just had the rear fenders rolled but I didn't have time to get the spacers for the rear wheels before leaving for the trip. I will install and update pics later.
-- The Phreak
'04 350Z 6spd Touring Roadster w/Nav | Megan Racing | Greddy | Nissan Motorsports | Whiteline | Wicked Tuning | Giovanna | Injen | Polished Intake & Throttle Body | Eibach | Central 20 | Stillen | Misc CF Items
PhreakdOut
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Re: Recent Pics: Phreak's 350Z Roadster

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Wed May 26, 2010 9:49 am

that first picture is dope! must be a very fun and exciting car to own
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby crispone » Wed May 26, 2010 11:28 am

WHOOO! First shot IS dope, Brian!

Gotta get together in Motown, eat and RACE sometime! HA!

-crisp :evilbat:
crispone
Immitagably Verbose Dude
Immitagably Verbose Dude

Postby PhreakdOut » Wed May 26, 2010 3:46 pm

crispone wrote:WHOOO! First shot IS dope, Brian!

You've got my number and email, just let me know when you're in town.
As for the race, that Supra would eat my lunch in the first 70 feet of straight line. But on the Dragon, there's no way you could keep up. :wink:
(My suspension, center of gravity and tires would give me the advantage.) Give me a year or so to go with twins! :evilbat:

Last friday, I was on the lower half of 129 on the NC side headed back towards the Dragon. In front was a BMW M6 followed by a 2008 NISMO Z with Greddy Twin Turbos. It was raining steady and all three of us were pushing hard. I stayed on the NISMO through the curves (in some cases having to brake to keep from over running him) but he'd pull in the short straights. His suspension was stock and I could see that he lost a lot of momentum in the turns. When we stopped at the lodge, I told him nice run and was very shocked to see he was twin turbo'd. Either he was scared of the rain, not keeping the engine in its power range or something is wrong with his setup, but I was disappointed that his car was on par with my NA. The M6 blaseted away easily and we were no challenge but it was fun running with him. That exhaust sound is pure sex. I wish I had the GoPro on for that run.
-- The Phreak
'04 350Z 6spd Touring Roadster w/Nav | Megan Racing | Greddy | Nissan Motorsports | Whiteline | Wicked Tuning | Giovanna | Injen | Polished Intake & Throttle Body | Eibach | Central 20 | Stillen | Misc CF Items
PhreakdOut
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby crispone » Wed May 26, 2010 4:58 pm

PhreakdOut wrote:
crispone wrote:WHOOO! First shot IS dope, Brian!

You've got my number and email, just let me know when you're in town.
As for the race, that Supra would eat my lunch in the first 70 feet of straight line. But on the Dragon, there's no way you could keep up. :wink:
(My suspension, center of gravity and tires would give me the advantage.) Give me a year or so to go with twins! :evilbat:

Last friday, I was on the lower half of 129 on the NC side headed back towards the Dragon. In front was a BMW M6 followed by a 2008 NISMO Z with Greddy Twin Turbos. It was raining steady and all three of us were pushing hard. I stayed on the NISMO through the curves (in some cases having to brake to keep from over running him) but he'd pull in the short straights. His suspension was stock and I could see that he lost a lot of momentum in the turns. When we stopped at the lodge, I told him nice run and was very shocked to see he was twin turbo'd. Either he was scared of the rain, not keeping the engine in its power range or something is wrong with his setup, but I was disappointed that his car was on par with my NA. The M6 blaseted away easily and we were no challenge but it was fun running with him. That exhaust sound is pure sex. I wish I had the GoPro on for that run.

WET or even just DAMP roads, and anything short of OFF-BOOST or MINIMUM setting (around 10psi) with a LIGHT pedal and the Supra will break loose and WHIP itself into an unintentional drift machine on anything short of perfectly straight, even then struggling for traction if the pressure is turned up at all higher. Heck, under the right conditions, you can get it "scrawling" the rear on DRY road at triple digit speed in fourth with some "pedaling" on 17psi and up. DOH! :o

Power is nice, but in the WET... it makes you REALLY appreciate pedal-discipline and the off-boost docility of a blown beast. :wink:

crispone
Immitagably Verbose Dude
Immitagably Verbose Dude

Postby SleeperSolara » Wed May 26, 2010 9:09 pm

Looks good man.
2000 Solara SE auto V6. Diamond White Pearl.
Top Speed Run finished at 130 mph. :o
Too many modifcations for the signature.
SleeperSolara
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby PhreakdOut » Thu May 27, 2010 4:31 am

Couple more ... I discover these new pics as other people have taken shots of my car. LOL

-- The Phreak
PhreakdOut
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby PhreakdOut » Thu May 27, 2010 7:20 am

crispone wrote:
WET or even just DAMP roads, and anything short of OFF-BOOST or MINIMUM setting (around 10psi) with a LIGHT pedal and the Supra will break loose and WHIP itself into an unintentional drift machine on anything short of perfectly straight, even then struggling for traction if the pressure is turned up at all higher. Heck, under the right conditions, you can get it "scrawling" the rear on DRY road at triple digit speed in fourth with some "pedaling" on 17psi and up. DOH! :o

Power is nice, but in the WET... it makes you REALLY appreciate pedal-discipline and the off-boost docility of a blown beast. :wink:

Holy Christ! That is scary! You need a roll cage soon! I want to take a ride in it but ... that's like wanting to ride on top of a cruise missile.
-- The Phreak
PhreakdOut
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby kingkakyle » Thu May 27, 2010 6:46 pm

sexy Z u got there i like how its turning out
and those go pro HD cameras r sexy
me and some friends took them rafting and the video was cleann
kingkakyle
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby crispone » Thu May 27, 2010 8:59 pm

Looking at that LAST set of photos! I can see in some that you bought the CAR to showcase the CAMERA SKILZ! :wink:

Nice, Brian!

crispone
Immitagably Verbose Dude
Immitagably Verbose Dude

Postby PhreakdOut » Sun May 30, 2010 5:07 pm

crispone wrote:Looking at that LAST set of photos! I can see in some that you bought the CAR to showcase the CAMERA SKILZ! :wink:

Nice, Brian!

LOL - I didn't shoot a single one of those pics. They were all done by others who attended ZdayZ. I shot a lot of video but I'm still editing.
-- The Phreak
PhreakdOut
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby SleeperSolara » Mon May 31, 2010 11:13 am

The 350Z looks good man.
2000 Solara SE auto V6. Diamond White Pearl.
Top Speed Run finished at 130 mph. :o
Too many modifcations for the signature.
SleeperSolara
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby onefiend » Mon May 31, 2010 12:43 pm

That Z has come along way since I saw stock pics of it when you first drove it home. Probably the cleanest 350Z convertible I've seen, and the color is absolute sex. Good job, Phreak! :sweet:

You think you'll be sporting the Hellaflush look in the future, like Milt-Dog? :D
2007 Camry SE V6
onefiend
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby PhreakdOut » Mon May 31, 2010 8:47 pm

SleeperSolara wrote:Looks good man.

SleeperSolara wrote:The 350Z looks good man.

I'm sorry, you're only allowed one "Looks Good Man" per thread. :lol:
-- The Phreak
PhreakdOut
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby PhreakdOut » Mon May 31, 2010 8:50 pm

onefiend wrote:That Z has come along way since I saw stock pics of it when you first drove it home. Probably the cleanest 350Z convertible I've seen, and the color is absolute sex. Good job, Phreak! :sweet:

You think you'll be sporting the Hellaflush look in the future, like Milt-Dog? :D

Nope, that's Milt's thing. Besides he filed a restraining order preventing me from copying his mods or coming within 500 feet of his goats.
-- The Phreak
PhreakdOut
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Next

Return to Pictures and Videos