[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - My 2001 Camry Gallery Series / TRD Edition PICS
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

My 2001 Camry Gallery Series / TRD Edition PICS

Re: My 2001 Camry Gallery Series / TRD Edition PICS

Postby twinjetguy » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:21 am

Krispy, you car is NICE looking man! Love the stance on it. I really need to make it out to the next meet up that happens. Would be cool to see all of our cars together in person. We need to get Greg to finally get his car running again!
I'm not an alcoholic, I'm a alcohol enthusiast!
twinjetguy
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:46 pm

twinjetguy wrote:Krispy, you car is NICE looking man! Love the stance on it. I really need to make it out to the next meet up that happens. Would be cool to see all of our cars together in person. We need to get Greg to finally get his car running again!

theres no need to, hes still gonna be slow lol jk
that foo is gonna get mad when he reads this lol
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Postby twinjetguy » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:49 pm

Update, got the Ultra Racing front sub frame connector mounted up. Just got the Ultra Racing rear sub frame connectors shipped in and should have those mounted up soon!
twinjetguy
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Camman » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:19 am

man this camry is mint. a lot of high quality parts and great taste makes for a great execution. WELL DONE!
97 Camry... sitting lower now
17"Enkei DM5, Tokico/GC, TRD RSB, Borla Muffler, Tint: 30% front, 5% rear, Mod-Express H4 H/L 6k
Camman
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby twinjetguy » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:46 am

Camman wrote:man this camry is mint. a lot of high quality parts and great taste makes for a great execution. WELL DONE!

Thanks man! Really appreciate the compliment.

Just so you all know, if you install the front bar from Ultra Racing, don't take your car to the drive through car wash that grabs the car by the front wheel. Figured this out yesterday the hard way, lol. My car got stuck on the guide bar and wouldn't go through. I get to hand wash my car from now on, oh well, small price to pay.
twinjetguy
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby DSM_Lara » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:11 pm

Well, hand washing your car is a lot better anyways. I never did take my Lara into a drive tru car wash since I owned it.
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby twinjetguy » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:34 pm

DSM_Lara wrote:Well, hand washing your car is a lot better anyways. I never did take my Lara into a drive tru car wash since I owned it.

Well, the local wash I take it too, or used to at least does a really nice job. For like $13 it looks real nice. Oh well, at least I can still take my truck there, lol. crap happens. I have to say, after I washed it myself, it looked damn good! I still need to get some better pics taken of it to post up here.
twinjetguy
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Mr_Krispy1183 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:49 pm

I'm surprised you cleared the car wash rails in the first place. My Ultra brace would be destroyed by now, considering that my frame rails now are lower than how the brace sat when I was just on springs/struts.
'01 zenki MCV20 Silverstream Opalescent
Mr_Krispy1183
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby twinjetguy » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:18 pm

well, I really didn't clear them at all. Where the bar starts it's ramped so it was just enough to get stuck on there.

I gotta tell you guys, getting the rear Ultra Bars on is kind of a bitch! Haven't even gotten them on yet because the nuts for the inner mounts were put on by the hands of god himself!!!! Already tried air impact, electric impact and a breaker bar with my foot on it! I'm going to soak them with some penetrating oil and give it another try in a couple days. Once I can get those loose, it's really straight forward and easy.
twinjetguy
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Previous

Return to Pictures and Videos