[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - SortaFlush
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

SortaFlush

Re: SortaFlush

Postby MarcoSolara02 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:46 am

Mr_Chunkz wrote:
---CAMRAZY--- wrote:fitment is pretty gay just like the owner... the wheels too for that matter.

So milt you going to make it out for the next bbq meet? Its my birthday that day too...
Maybe you can help me paint my calipers again for free
Oh... I guess you'd better ask your girl for permission to go first... if she says you can go make sure you can stay for more than 5 minutes

:lol:

lmao. Im guessing someone is whipped?
[img][IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/s14marco/0702001319a.jpg[/IMG][/img]
18" SSR Wheels, 20 % Tint all around, Trd muffler, Eibach/Tokico.
MarcoSolara02
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby ---CAMRAZY--- » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:49 am

Mr_Chunkz wrote:
---CAMRAZY--- wrote:fitment is pretty gay just like the owner... the wheels too for that matter.

So milt you going to make it out for the next bbq meet? Its my birthday that day too...
Oh... I guess you'd better ask your girl for permission to go first... if she says you can go make sure you can stay for more than 5 minutes

I'm sorry dude.... but I have no need to go see your weak ass fitment... Hey make sure to give Greg's wife some blanket too... it's not fair you hog him up in bed.. after all he's her man too not only yours.
If there are any haters in here right now that don't have anybody to hate on, feel free to hate on me.-Katt Williams
---CAMRAZY---
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Gregtrd » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:38 am

Tracy, I think Miltons mad because Ed is giving Miltons husband more blanket. Hey Ed stop hogging Miltons husband he's getting jealous! hey milton i got your back, I'm sending Tracy right over so you can sleep warm tonight. :bird: :bird: :bird:
The Fastest Camry in Socal
366whp / 427wtq @10.5psi
Gregtrd
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Mr_Chunkz » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:49 am

---CAMRAZY--- wrote:
Mr_Chunkz wrote:

I'm sorry dude.... but I have no need to go see your weak ass fitment... Hey make sure to give Greg's wife some blanket too... it's not fair you hog him up in bed.. after all he's her man too not only yours.

Its too bad your wife wont let you off the leash unless you're out taking little pictures for the norcal pimps who whore you out for events.
Why bring Greg into this? Someone butthurt that even blindfolded and missing an arm, he can out wrench you any day of the week and twice as fast as you could?
Are you upset that you sold him the motor that's in his car? No, I don't think you would be, people that forget their roots hardly miss the things that brought them up to the point where they are.
Its ok if you don't show up for our meet, I know you're too busy circle jerking with the people that you think are your friends rather than the people who truly liked you before you turned into the humongous douche that you are. Its never stopped you from turning your back on the people who once considered you a friend anyway.

I think this is the most I've seen you post in a while, Milty-boy.
What's up? Did I strike a nerve? Or is the truth drawing you back to this thread for more?
- Mr_Chunkz -
The Daily
Mr_Chunkz
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby ---CAMRAZY--- » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:16 pm

Gregtrd wrote:Tracy, I think Miltons mad because Ed is giving Miltons husband more blanket. Hey Ed stop hogging Miltons husband he's getting jealous! hey milton i got your back, I'm sending Tracy right over so you can sleep warm tonight. :bird: :bird: :bird:

Seems like he needs a hug from you right now Greg.... lol.

I go out of my way for this poor kid to lower his POS car that doesn't roll right now, even give his ass a discount and paint his calipers.... But I'm guessing he had something to let off his chest.

Hey Tracy, I thought we were joking around but if you want to be serious about it don't bring my wife into it.

Little Faaagg, go suck on Greg's churro fool.

I'm here to make you get upset.. I guess I have succeeded once again.
Last edited by ---CAMRAZY--- on Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If there are any haters in here right now that don't have anybody to hate on, feel free to hate on me.-Katt Williams
---CAMRAZY---
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby KILLA CAM » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:16 pm

KILLA CAM
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Mr_Krispy1183 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:22 pm

Keep it clean kids, BanHammer is ready to be whacking some people in the ass.
'01 zenki MCV20 Silverstream Opalescent
Mr_Krispy1183
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby Mr_Chunkz » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:13 pm

Who said I was being serious?
Did you get your little feelings hurt milty?

Don't dish if you can't handle
- Mr_Chunkz -
The Daily
Mr_Chunkz
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Mr_Krispy1183 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:40 pm

Good grief.

Milt, SMH.

Tracy, you know you were catching feelings too, writing those damned paragraphs. Re-post pics in a new thread if you want, but this is shut down.
'01 zenki MCV20 Silverstream Opalescent
Mr_Krispy1183
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Previous

Return to Pictures and Videos