[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Help me build a new system
Talk about audio, video and nav installations and applications.

Help me build a new system

Help me build a new system

Postby wkbrdr91 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:57 am

Hey guys, I just got my refund check and I get employee discounts at Best Buy. I want to replace everything, but starting with the subwoofers. I am thinking one 15" Kicker L7. I would like to stay with Kicker because I get amazing pricing with them. I will find the exact printouts for pricing but as an example, that $500 L7 I can get for $150.

So basically my plan is the loudest Solara on on the forums lol.

Help me out? Would a 15 even fit in my trunk with a normal box?? My 12's barely fit because of how the trunk closes with those bars going across.
2006 Solara Sport
TRD RSB, lip kit, 2 12" Sony sub's, Injen SRI, 18" BBS rims, Tein springs, TRD struts, 5% tint, neons, 5 air horns, 55W low & fog HID's.
wkbrdr91
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: Help me build a new system

Postby shotgun » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:20 am

L7's are really good running on crechendos** haha spelt that wrong, in my solara I was running 2 4000 watt quantum audio cosmic series D class amps pushing 2 12' Polk Audi db1222's and 2 15' q power's. I ripped my rear view mirror off and have a bit of hearing damage, I installed a stinger volt meter and when I was blasting max my batterie wound get Insanely low like 9.8 volts.

I recently took 1 amp out and the 15's out because I missed having a back seat and I'm trying to sell them
shotgun
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Help me build a new system

Postby ZXLNT » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:32 am

Why not go with 2 12 L7's they will give you more surface area than a single 15. 288 square inches vs 225. Drive them with 600 watts a piece or so and they will work fine..
ZXLNT
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Audio/Video/Navigation