[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Navigation in solara v6 2006 model
Talk about audio, video and nav installations and applications.

Navigation in solara v6 2006 model

Navigation in solara v6 2006 model

Postby solarav62006 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:24 pm

Hi,

How can I update the maps in the system? I asked toyota dealer he said it costs around 160$ to get the Map cd..Why would some one invest that much rather buy simple GPS navigation system.

-R
solarav62006
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Navigation in solara v6 2006 model

Postby SteveSolara » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:37 pm

if you want to update it, thats your only choice is through toyota, if you want it done right. i am not sure if there is a pirated version out there but no something i would do. if you are plan on keeping it updated go with toyota
Image Image
SteveSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Audio/Video/Navigation