[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Issues finding a wiring harness
Talk about audio, video and nav installations and applications.

Issues finding a wiring harness

Issues finding a wiring harness

Postby AutoBlasian » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:31 pm

I have the the 01 SLE with the JBL system in it and I am trying to use and after market head unit but I cant seem to find a harness that fits my system. can anyone help me with this problem?
2001 Black Toyota Solara SLE 3.0 V6 Auto
AutoBlasian
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: Issues finding a wiring harness

Postby corlon » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:37 pm

NiCe
corlon
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: Issues finding a wiring harness

Postby dougdangger » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:51 pm

Crutchfield.com

I dislike JBL units since they're a PIA.
dougdangger
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Audio/Video/Navigation