[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Audio Dropouts
Talk about audio, video and nav installations and applications.

Audio Dropouts

Audio Dropouts

Postby StevenHB13 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:01 pm

I get periodic audio dropouts in my 2008 SLE Convertible. Is this likely a head unit problem, a factory amplifier problem, or something else?

I'm open to replacing the head unit, in which case I'd like to have support for full audio Bluetooth as opposed to the phone-only audio the factory unit provides. I see a number of Android-based replacements, but all seem to have even worse phone-mike audio than the original, which isn't very good.

I don't know much about this. Can anyone help me to get started?
Boston, MA Area
2008 Solara SLE Convertible
StevenHB13
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Audio/Video/Navigation