[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS: NEW Centerforce DTX Clutch Optional TOB
Auto Flea Market.

FS: NEW Centerforce DTX Clutch Optional TOB

FS: NEW Centerforce DTX Clutch Optional TOB

Postby camrtm3 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:09 pm

Camrtm3
Maryland
Please PM ME

I am selling my Centerforce DTX Clutch. It is brand new and never been installed. The throw out bearing is also brand new. I am selling this not because I am giving up on my project, but because I just did an estimated power calculation on my V6 and I might blow out this clutch on torque numbers. So I am going twin plate. I will be selling my Fidanza soon as I get the engine off the stand. Though that is not happening until I am mate the engine and transmission.

Asking Price(s)
Clutch: DTX PN#: 01905018
w/o Bearing: $460.00 shipped
w/ Bearing: $500.00 shipped

Throw out Bearing: PN#: 446
$50.00 shipped

Please wait until 4/19/2014 to contact me about purchasing the bearing alone. I would prefer to keep the clutch and bearing together.

Pictures:
camrtm3
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Wanted/For Sale