[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 18x8 g35 wheels with tires
Auto Flea Market.

18x8 g35 wheels with tires

18x8 g35 wheels with tires

Postby sarki » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:04 pm

What's up SG, Yup time to let them go and do something different. The wheels are all curbed but no bends. 30 offset and have good tires. Fronts are better than the back. I'll send anyone that's interested pics. My photo bucket won't let me log in. $350 local pickup. I'm in Glendale
6psi // 291tq // 268whp // Auto
Who wants to buy it?
sarki
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Wanted/For Sale