[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS: 2003 Solara "Stock" Headlights and fogs /w wiring
Auto Flea Market.

FS: 2003 Solara "Stock" Headlights and fogs /w wiring

FS: 2003 Solara "Stock" Headlights and fogs /w wiring

Postby knightbird111 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:51 am

I have solara headlights and fogs in decent shape includes wiring

pm me if interested
knightbird111
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: FS: 2003 Solara "Stock" Headlights and fogs /w wiring

Postby sarki » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:06 pm

I pm'ed you a while ago with no reply so I'm guessing you never got it. I need fog lights if you still got them. I'll pm you again.
6psi // 291tq // 268whp // Auto
Who wants to buy it?
sarki
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: FS: 2003 Solara "Stock" Headlights and fogs /w wiring

Postby knightbird111 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:50 am

they are gone, sorry.
knightbird111
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Wanted/For Sale