[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 411whp/481trq Solara for sale
Auto Flea Market.

411whp/481trq Solara for sale

411whp/481trq Solara for sale

Postby Twin Turbo » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:58 pm

I still love my solara but I think it's time for me to move on. Anyone interested can direct message me for pictures or info, but the build was quite well documented on this sight a few years ago. The car has 5000km on the new fully built engine. Looking to get about 20 grand for it and we all know I spent 3 times that getting it the way the is.
Follow @ballsofthunder for non-stop ridiculous action
Twin Turbo
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: 411whp/481trq Solara for sale

Postby wagonsrule » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:53 am

Wow... this is Gabe's Triplecharged solara right? GLWS, if i had 20k i'd jump all over it. Sad to see this one go.
----------------------
94 Camry V6 Wagon SUPERCHARGED @ 5 psi!!!! One of a KIND! (6-7psi coming up)
SAFC
75 cu ft. of storage space :D
wagonsrule
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Twin Turbo » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:15 am

Yup, it's the triple charged unit. I still love this car but I've got a few other projects on the go that I could use the cash for. Here's the add on kijiji
Toyota Solara on Kijiji http://saskatoon.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?AdId=551914244
Follow @ballsofthunder for non-stop ridiculous action
Twin Turbo
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby GreeKAvaLoN » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:43 am

GLWS. I remember reading about this car when I was building my avalon and my Maxima. I hope you get the 20k!! I know tabasco was for sale for a while and it ended up going for dirt cheap :(
are avalons supposed to be this fast?
GreeKAvaLoN
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Wanted/For Sale