[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Molding a gen 1 body kit?
Auto Flea Market.

Molding a gen 1 body kit?

Molding a gen 1 body kit?

Postby shotgun » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:02 pm

Hey guys, I am really interested in getting my hands on a gen 1 body kit so I can possibly make a mold of all the pieces then mass produce then to you guys on here for super cheap... Like 2-3 hundred dollars cheap! for the full set! Anybody interested?!?
shotgun
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Molding a gen 1 body kit?

Postby JavaJoe_2 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:14 am

Got Boost?? :sweet:
JavaJoe_2
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby shotgun » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:52 am

... Well then, anybody interested in a body kit go to the link haha, thanks jacajoe_2!
shotgun
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby 00lara5127 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:14 pm

not sure about anyone else but i would love to get my hands on a kit that cheap, even if it is a mold...
2000 SE 5-speed manual V6
00lara5127
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby shotgun » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:50 pm

00lara5127 wrote:not sure about anyone else but i would love to get my hands on a kit that cheap, even if it is a mold...

ya, I had no clue there was a full kit for sale for only $500, how do i delete this thread?
shotgun
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Wanted/For Sale