[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS: SOCAL - Lexus is200 wheels 17" w/ Hankook EVO V12 tires
Auto Flea Market.

FS: SOCAL - Lexus is200 wheels 17" w/ Hankook EVO V12 tires

FS: SOCAL - Lexus is200 wheels 17" w/ Hankook EVO V12 tires

Postby ronb » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:57 am

Hey everyone,

I'm selling my Solara today, and I am taking off my Lexus is200 rims with Hankook Ventus Evo V12 tires that I purchased earlier this year. I think this setup looks perfect on the Gen 1/1.5s. I had a smaller sidewall and height put on these so they won't hit the rear shocks. I have a lot of respect for the SolaraGuy community, so make me a FAIR offer (not too low) by private message, and I just might accept it. I'm cool to meet in person, or help get them shipped to you. I will add pictures of the tread later tonight.

Thanks,
Ron

ronb
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: FS: SOCAL - Lexus is200 wheels 17" w/ Hankook EVO V12 ti

Postby Dawgz » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:26 pm

those rims are such a nice look on that car...
--=Black on Black=-- (Sold)
Dawgz
SolaraGuy Professional Racer
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Return to Wanted/For Sale