[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 1mz stuff - TRD charger, stand alone, built engine
Auto Flea Market.

1mz stuff - TRD charger, stand alone, built engine

1mz stuff - TRD charger, stand alone, built engine

Postby JimKing » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:45 pm

This is NOT MY STUFF, but thought someone here might be interested. From the MR2 forum:

http://www.mr2oc.com/showthread.php?t=469502
JimKing
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: 1mz stuff - TRD charger, stand alone, built engine

Postby 1gSE » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:28 pm

can't view it unless you're registered.....
GTO-Vararam/Kooks/Spintech/MGW-P/Tune-12.9 @108
Solara-M62 @ 5.5psi
1gSE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Gregtrd » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:04 pm

X2^^^
The Fastest Camry in Socal
366whp / 427wtq @10.5psi
Gregtrd
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby corlon » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:03 pm

registered and all posts read never and zero?
NiCe
corlon
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Bostonlara » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:16 pm

I'm registered and I couldn't even find the thread...
building a 5.5psi S/C 3MZ 5spd with Meth, 305cc injectors, lite weight crank pulley, Apexi Neo, full exhaust & ypipe, CAI, TB spacer, knock upgrade, jims fuel upgrade, walbro 255, and much much much much more
Bostonlara
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby JavaJoe_2 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:59 am

[QUOTE=Brad Bedell]I'm not real sure what to ask for this stuff, but I'll put some numbers on here and we can discuss the finer details if necessary.

Keep in mind, this is an improved setup that I won the USCC contest with in 2004. The heads, cams, valves, shimless buckets were all done by Ken after I sold the car in 2004. This engine was featured in the USCC magazines. I'll include a copy of the publication at the time of sale.

1. Built engine: $3500
[INDENT]- 1MZ-FE 3.1L Engine (overbore)
- Competition Clutch Stage 4 Metallic / Ceramic Clutch
- Fidanza Flywheel
- Eagle Rods
- Arias Pistons
- Custom Exhaust Valve and Exhaust Port Job
- Shimless buckets
- Custom Combustion Chamber Work
- Custom Exhaust Cams
- ARP Head and Main studs, Rod Bolts
- 440cc injectors
- AN fittings welded to the fuel rail with return system. You'll need to supply your on FPR.
- Somewhere around 30k miles since it was rebuilt. It was freshened up when Ken sold it with 21k miles on the odometer and it has just at 50k on it now. Always synthetic oils, every 3k or less miles.[/INDENT]

- TRD Supercharger Kit setup for a 1mz MR2: $3,000
[INDENT] Custom Paint work on the SC
- 4, 5.5, 7 and 9psi Pulley Set
- NX Wet Direct Port 125 Shot
- EGR pipe is included
- Non MR2 buyers, I'll include a virgin TRD bracket. MR2 buyers will get a custom mount for the blower[/INDENT]

- Engine Management: $2500
[INDENT]- Autronic SM2
- Autronic CDI
- Autronic Wideband O2
- 1mz/3mz custom trigger wheel.
- 1mz wiring harness with wires to chassis labeled.
- Tuned for 9psi blower and 440 CC injectors. I'll verify base fuel pressure. [/INDENT]

Exhaust: $1200
[INDENT]- Headers
- y-pipes, Mufflers with cats. (I believe the cats are blown, they were universal cheap ones)
- Photo of exhaust below was from 2009. Exhaust has about 10k miles on it now and isn't quite as pretty. [/INDENT]

1. The engine is still in the car and operational. Currently the car isn't good for a test drive as I have it torn apart. But I can start it and make it go vroom vroom.
2. Parts are to be sold in this order:
[INDENT] a. blower (Could be available within about a week of payment)
b. Engine or Autronic. I'll probably only need a couple of weeks, but plan on a month just in case.
c. Exhaust. Once the autronic or engine sells, this is available with a week. [/INDENT]

3. If you want to purchase things out of order. I'll take a deposit that is only refundable if I can't fulfill the rest of the items being sold.

4. I want to keep the car operational at the moment until I'm finished with the paint work.

*IF* for some reason someone wants a turn key deal on the whole package installed. Lets discuss it. I'm pretty busy but this would be a big enough of a project for me to justify taking some vacation days from work to make it happen.

And the obligatory crappy iphone picture.

It mounts like this, this was before I added in the last muffler.
Image[/QUOTE]
Got Boost?? :sweet:
JavaJoe_2
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Wanted/For Sale