[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 2000 5-speed SEv6 for sale.
Auto Flea Market.

2000 5-speed SEv6 for sale.

2000 5-speed SEv6 for sale.

Postby 00lara5127 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:54 pm

Hey guys thought id let everyone know im experimenting with selling the solara. Im leaving for college in a few weeks and as much as i hateeee to sell it and see it go, id rather it get use then sit around for a good part of the next four years. Im located in lancaster pa, so if anyone nearby wants to take a look let me know. I cant ship but would be willing to meet somewhere. All the info is in my craigslist ad below.

http://lancaster.craigslist.org/cto/3968380044.html
2000 SE 5-speed manual V6
00lara5127
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: 2000 5-speed SEv6 for sale.

Postby 00lara5127 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:36 pm

Nevermind! Looks like instead im going to keep this at home garage kept to drive when i am home and buy some $700 beater to take to school with me. Worked out perfect!
2000 SE 5-speed manual V6
00lara5127
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Wanted/For Sale