[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - WTB: TRD Idler Pulley Spacer and Collar
Auto Flea Market.

WTB: TRD Idler Pulley Spacer and Collar

WTB: TRD Idler Pulley Spacer and Collar

Postby camrtm3 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:22 pm

Hello all,

I am looking for 2 or 3 idler pulley spacers. I have recently had made the plates for the type I style to get rid of the spring tensioner and I am down one spacer and collar. I am interested in more in case while taking apart my type II I find one of my originals needs replacing. (doubt it but doesn't hurt after this massive build) I would like to get titanium just because there is less melting potential. I plan to be revving in the 8K mark.

I have done business with alltrac92 (Victor) before for a titanium Pivot bolt and I was ecstatic with cost, time, and shipping. He was awesome! However, I think he might be taking a long...vacation for this website. I haven't heard back from him in 2 weeks. Time has become an issue with getting the car back on the road so that is why I am here.

If you all know or could point out to me I would greatly appreciate it!
camrtm3
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Wanted/For Sale