[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Wanted - Driver Side Mirror, 2006, Arctic Pearl Frost
Auto Flea Market.

Wanted - Driver Side Mirror, 2006, Arctic Pearl Frost

Wanted - Driver Side Mirror, 2006, Arctic Pearl Frost

Postby barfootm » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:33 pm

Good afternoon,

I am new to this forum so please forgive me and correct me if I have posted this incorrectly. I did try searching the forums before I posted this. I have a 2006 Solara SE that is Arctic Pearl Frost. My daughter backed out of my garage over the weekend and left most of the driver side mirror in the garage! I need a mirror assembly for this car. I believe my husband is handy enough to install it but finding a mirror in this color has been difficult. It is power and non-heated. Does anyone have suggestions? Thank you in advance!
barfootm
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Wanted/For Sale