[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - NEED... 00-01 Camry Euro Taillights
Auto Flea Market.

NEED... 00-01 Camry Euro Taillights

NEED... 00-01 Camry Euro Taillights

Postby Budd81 » Tue May 10, 2011 7:50 pm

I am looking for a set of or the left trunk light of the 00-01 Camry Euro Altezza Taillights
I have them on my car now but someone hit me while i was in the store the other day & cracked mine
So if anyone has one or knows someone who has a set or the one light they dont want anymore & they want to sell them
let me know or have them contact me on here please.
Thanks
99 Camry V6 5-speed S/C'd
Budd81
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: NEED... 00-01 Camry Euro Taillights

Postby adalex » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:39 pm

assuming u get this reply found this http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2000-01- ... 2eb57c409e
adalex
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: NEED... 00-01 Camry Euro Taillights

Postby Budd81 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:34 pm

Yeah I bought a set from this same guy about a month ago.
Still thanks for lettin me know tho. .
guess I could post "found" on here like they do the "sold" things
lol
99 Camry V6 5-speed S/C'd
Budd81
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Wanted/For Sale