[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Looking for a Gen 1-1.5 Grille
Auto Flea Market.

Looking for a Gen 1-1.5 Grille

Looking for a Gen 1-1.5 Grille

Postby JAG-92 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:55 pm

I parked my car outside of a club 2 weeks ago and some jerk in a jeep (i could tell by the tire impression) hit the front of my car. All repairs have been made to my hood, but the big problem is that my grille was cracked right down the middle. If anyone might know how to get or if anyone has their old stock grilles that I might be able to buy I would greatly appreciate it!
JAG-92
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Looking for a Gen 1-1.5 Grille

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:26 pm

is it a gen1 grille or a gen1.5 grille because they are completely different. I have a stock gen 1 grille. Let me know if thats what ur looking for
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Re: Looking for a Gen 1-1.5 Grille

Postby JAG-92 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:52 am

meh if they're completely different then I'm screwed because I need a 1.5, but thanks anyway
JAG-92
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Wanted/For Sale