[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - TRD/TSW Rims, tires, and TRD muffler for sale
Auto Flea Market.

TRD/TSW Rims, tires, and TRD muffler for sale

TRD/TSW Rims, tires, and TRD muffler for sale

Postby BabyFaceFinster » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:15 am

I have a set of 5 TRD/TSW rim and tire package for sale. The rims go back about 10 years now, except the spare I bought offf Ebay for $150 and i never used it. Which is good because these are not available. They are straight with black center hub nut. They show all the wear and curb roughage you expect after 10 years. The tires are Michelin P215/50 VR17XL MXM4's (all 5) that are appx 4.5 years old but have a shade under 10k miles. Its off my convertible which is why the mileage is low, as its my seasonal toy. The treads are in VERY GOOD shape with even wear for the most part all the way around as i had them rotated at at 5k and last year. They are easily good for another 15k. I have 2 hub nut wrenches and all the stuff that came with them. Some real scrubbing inside and out and some touch up and they will suit the purpose nicely for cheap. I also have the TRD muffler which i used for only 2 summers. It has been laying around for years and is in very good shape. Has the chrome TRD tip and all that. I'll toss in that 6 disc outdated radio to get it off my shelf. I have the convertible subwoofer cheapo amp too.

I will let all of it go for $600 non-negotiable. Im in western Long Island. email me @ linacc@optonline.net

Lenny
One BAD-A$$ rare solara convertible!!!
BabyFaceFinster
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: TRD/TSW Rims, tires, and TRD muffler for sale

Postby I113GAL » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:10 pm

Will you sell just the exhaust? If so I'm interested...
I113GAL
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Gregtrd » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:16 pm

Are the tsw 17x7 or 17x8 and what offset?
The Fastest Camry in Socal
366whp / 427wtq @10.5psi
Gregtrd
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby DSM_Lara » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:19 pm

That's a good questions Greg... I wouldn't mind 8 instead of 7.
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Jabraltar » Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:12 pm

I want that muffler, PM me with a price and I e-mailed you too
Gen 1:Custom stainless catback exhaust,Injen SRI..NGK Iridium plugs,2 10'' Kicker subs in Kicker box,Alpine door speakers, Kicker rear deck speakers,Pioneer amp,18'', Pioneer H/U, Icon rims with Falken tires,HID's,LED everything
Jabraltar
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Wanted/For Sale