[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - TRD springs and rear sway bar
Auto Flea Market.

TRD springs and rear sway bar

TRD springs and rear sway bar

Postby laphan » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:23 am

I sold my 06 solara and I took the TRD springs and sway bar out of that car. TRD springs and swat bar only been in the car for 4 months and I drove approximately 3-4K miles with that TRD setup.

The springs are red and I painted the sway bar black (it was red originally). I painted the sway bar black because it looks funny with all under body black and 1 sway bar red.

The sway bar and springs should fit gen 5 and 6 camry and gen 2 solara.

part number:
springs: T​R​D​-​P​T​R​0​7​-​0​6​0​4​0​-​1​9
sway bar: TRD-PTR02-06041-01

I paid around $400 both those 2 last year and asking price is $250 for both and you pay for the actual shipping.

Application:
Toyota: Camry 2004 - 2010
Toyota: Solara 2004 - 2010
laphan
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Wanted/For Sale