[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - WTB - BBK caliper relocation braket
Auto Flea Market.

WTB - BBK caliper relocation braket

WTB - BBK caliper relocation braket

Postby MCX20-XLS » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:31 am

Im looking for a pair of caliper relocation brackets which were offered on this forum previously. For the record, the 3500lb Gen 2 Avalon also uses the large single piston caliper which Solara/Camry's run. I guess the chassis between models don't really change that much... Also for the record the rear rotors on this platform are 11.4", larger than the 10.7" fronts we all share. Im also looking to upgrade to Supra rotors. Can anyone offer insight on upgrading to newer Toyota/Lexus twin piston calipers ? Im not sure If I want to run twin piston calipers off a mid nineties car...

Please send me a message if you are selling.

Thanks
01' Avalon XLS under serious construction

My build thread - http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/showt ... 845&page=2
MCX20-XLS
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Wanted/For Sale