[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - parts for my 1999 Solara
Auto Flea Market.

parts for my 1999 Solara

parts for my 1999 Solara

Postby wwjd1955 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:19 am

Hi there,

I just purchased my Solara :D , and need a few of things. It is a 1999 SLE V6 with the sport package, pearl white with a gray lower body, with the dark gray/black leather interior. Here is the list:

1) set of hood struts
2) set of fog lights (the ones that fit in the lower section of the nose)
3) jack (have the tire iron and crank rod, but no scissor jack)
4) black/dark gray center console lid
5) owners manual

Thanks!
wwjd1955
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Wanted/For Sale