[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Red's partout thread...
Auto Flea Market.

Red's partout thread...

Red's partout thread...

Postby redgen1 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:10 am

While this is by choice, I will miss this car immensely. I need the ca$h-m0n3y. All of the parts are still currently on the car - and will remain there until roughly the end of this month. PM me and let me know what you would like and we can work out the details.

Mods:
-Tokico Blue/Eibach Pro suspension (35k – still stiff) - Spoken for
-TRD RSB Spoken for

-ASA JH8 Black/silver lip rims - set of 5 with Yokohama AVID H4s (~50% of tread left) $600 firm or $500 plus your stock wheels as long as there is some tread on them - Local pick-up only

-Greddy Evo II catback - got it from a member on here used, still in decent shape $150 + your stock exhaust; Local pick-up strongly preferred\

-CP-e intake/black box – not tunable - this damn thing cost me a fortune back in the day $250 + shipping

Custom fiberglassed enclsure for 2 12'' subs - Gen 1/1.5 only. It needs some lovin, the fabric on the inside of the port tube has come loose with years of oontz oontz abuse, but nothing a $10 trip to Micheal's for some black felt won't fix $150 - Local pickup only (keep in mind that the materials to build it cost well over 200, not to mention ~ 12 days worth of work at least)
02 SLE V6
Kaizen *constant improvement*

-progress on hold while another project takes priority
redgen1
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: Red's partout thread...

Postby redgen1 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:28 am

bump
02 SLE V6

redgen1
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: Red's partout thread...

Postby redgen1 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:05 am

situation changed once more... disregard this post, sorry guys.
02 SLE V6

redgen1
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Wanted/For Sale