[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Water leak 2001 solara convertible
How to, DIY, and Get 'er done.

Water leak 2001 solara convertible

Water leak 2001 solara convertible

Postby Jersey Woods » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:05 pm

This leak is driving me nuts
There is a leak on the passenger side from I think that pass window
I can see it leaking from behind that kick panel right by the passengers right foot when it rains
Would you think it is just the seal for pass door or making its way from the windshield
Anyone have this problem
(AC drain is not the issue)
Jersey Woods
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Tutorials