[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 02-03 Fog Lights disassemble
How to, DIY, and Get 'er done.

02-03 Fog Lights disassemble

02-03 Fog Lights disassemble

Postby Jeaoma » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:02 am

this is what the FOG lights look like once its opened

::REASON:: For ever i wanted to open mines and remove the piece that covers the bulb because they were wobbling
inside which messed up my bulbs making me replace them again and again

its not much of a tutorial but here's a pic of what it looks like::

i Used a flat head and just poked it in there scraping the glue, separating the glass from the base
some people throw the light in the oven for a few seconds softening the glue (be-careful with the light it can also melt)

i know this is not something ppl would do but when you have aftermarket lights
and the same happens to you, you will try this too

any question regarding this feel free to ask-
Jeaoma
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: 02-03 Fog Lights disassemble

Postby Jeaoma » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:04 am

p.s. a cold Beer while doing this is a must... lol
Jeaoma
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Tutorials