[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Had to say "Good-Bye"
All about aftermarket Toyota Solara upgrades

Had to say "Good-Bye"

Had to say "Good-Bye"

Postby 47TH_Ronin » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:38 pm

Well, I tried to post some pics of the Lara up. Old and new. And the final ones from right before I turned my back to walk off the car lot..leaving ol' girl behind.. Damn I may cry a little right now just thinking about it ;( I updated the photos and noted all the mods done to the car up to sale. I will miss her....
note: the pic of the lara in the grass is actually a recent one...I had a crappy cam so everytime the batts ran out, the date and time went back to...that's why a lot of the pics have 05 in them. We didn't get the car till 08 lol. Well, I enjoyed it, miss it, great car! Enjoy the Pics.

These are the last 4...right as I left.
"WILL POWER...IS NO MATCH FOR HORSE POWER"
47TH_Ronin
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: Had to say "Good-Bye"

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:45 pm

puahaha. move over! I like that shot with you and cosmic. those headers look real clean too. :up:
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby 47TH_Ronin » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:46 pm

I forgot to include the final mod list::>>

This is my Solara, there are many like it, but this one is (was) MINE!

Current non performance upgrades:
Pioneer double din In Dash DVD\CD. ImageDinamix 10" in ProBox, full replacement of all internal audio speakers (6) factory changed to EarthQuake, added 4 custome installed high tweets, 2 in front, 2 in rear..brand infinity kapa, earthquake 1000watt for sub and rears, planet audio 500 for highs and front, 500mamp cap. ac\heater in-vent l.e.ds. UFO underlight 1000 LED kit. OBX pedals, Custom made Short throw shifter and remade shift knob boot for the shorter shift rod also. Hyper yellow fogs, hyper yellow running lights\high beams, super white head lights, TRD Badging, SPORT badging, VVT-I badging, VVT-I DOHC stickers, and UPPER / LOWER grills by MICHEAL T (had them and ended up going back to stock..nothing wrong with the grills..just needed a change). Had the valve cover painted to match body. Independent Fog Light re-wire aka the big pain in the ass diy mod.

PERFORMANCE upgrades:
Custom machined Short throw shifter, JVT-R Headers ( made for SCION TC but they work on the 2AZFE engine and fit almost perfectly in the engine bay), INJEN Short Cold Air Intake, TRD Axle Back Exhaust, 2.50 PIPING from headers to exhaust, TRD rear sway bar, TRD strut tower bar, TIEN lowering springs, apexi throttle body spacer.

I think that is most of it. I added and removed a few things here and there, but these were the main things,
47TH_Ronin
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby DriDed » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:31 pm

Your Gen 2 Solara is my favorite red one, it looks so clean.
2004 Toyota Solara SE (2az-fe) automatic
+TRD front strut brace
+TRD rear sway bar
+Injen Short ram intake
+Pioneer DEH 2200 UB headunit
DriDed
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby 47TH_Ronin » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:38 pm

lots of polish, "mothers" back to black, and saturdays with a hose and soap bucket LOL. Beauty did not come without sacrifce ;)
47TH_Ronin
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Aftermarket Upgrades