[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - HID solara 06
All about aftermarket Toyota Solara upgrades

HID solara 06

HID solara 06

Postby 20in2000solaraguy » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:26 am

I have an 06 solara, if I want to all lights HID, does that mean I have to mount 6 freaking ballasts?? does the low beam ones "the squire spotters" on the '06 have factory ballasts? if so, does that mean i just gotta change the bulbs for those 2?
20in2000solaraguy
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: HID solara 06

Postby Projex0 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:03 am

yes all 6 ballast if that's the route your going, and no the low beams does not have any factory ballast
Projex0
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Aftermarket Upgrades