[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Legit?
All about aftermarket Toyota Solara upgrades

Legit?

Legit?

Postby stringbean » Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:16 am

http://cgi.ebay.ca/92-93-94-TOYOTA-CAMR ... 145wt_1141

wanting to know if these are legit? and if i should go with these for my projector + halo retrofits?! :wink:

ive contacted the seller to see how fast his/her "communication skills are" :lol:

Thanks
stringbean
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: Legit?

Postby wagonsrule » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:53 pm

These are graet headlamps for a retrofit. I used them for my retrofit. Mine aren't blackened out.
----------------------
94 Camry V6 Wagon SUPERCHARGED @ 5 psi!!!! One of a KIND! (6-7psi coming up)
SAFC
75 cu ft. of storage space :D
wagonsrule
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:14 pm

:lol:
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby DSM_Lara » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:31 pm

buawahahahhaha
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Aftermarket Upgrades