[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Gen2 TRD mags? On Gen1?
All about aftermarket Toyota Solara upgrades

Gen2 TRD mags? On Gen1?

Re: Gen2 TRD mags? On Gen1?

Postby mig0s » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:36 pm

Solorange wrote:I personally always liked these. The first time I've seen them was on a red Gen2 solara an they looked great. The only thing weird about them is the TRD logo is yellow. Ive always seen them in Red. However, I bet they are real. I can't see some company making knockoffs. The money isn't there because there isn't much of a market on these wheels. Personally I would get them for $300 bucks. If you don't like them you could sell them and probably make a profit.

Im curious too to see how they would look on a Gen1. I bet the offset wouldn't work since they are made for Gen2 Solara/Gen6 Camry. They would be a pain to clean as well.

I couldn't pass out on the deal and the guy let me for 240$ with tires :O
lol but I really didn't like them... just not in my taste. I sold the rims for 420$ :P and I'll be probably selling the tires next spring. My friend photoshoped it on my car and I really don't like it lol...
1999 V6 5-Speed... so beautiful :' )
Black housing headlights, corner. 55w 6k HID, 2500k fogs, TWM Short Shifter+weighted knob, Tein+KYB, TRD lip kit + Acura CL type-S front lip. TSW Kyalami 18x8. Cutom 2.5" SS free flow muffler.
mig0s
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:14 pm

lol those dont even look like 18's they look like 22's lol
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:09 am

I saw those wheels for the first time last week. you were right though.. they look dope in the pictures but up close they're just ehh-average. way to be a hustler!
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby stringbean » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:12 pm

i saw them in the yota dealership the other day and without tires they seemed decent, i personally like the photoshop! but nice! makin profit... VERY NICE! :P
stringbean
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Previous

Return to Aftermarket Upgrades