[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - tail lights and dash both out
Stock talk about Solara

tail lights and dash both out

tail lights and dash both out

Postby wiseman » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:42 pm

Just got my car back from the bodyshop and both my tail and dash lights are out they dropped my fog light hid bulb and broke it but all my fuses are good so i have no idea what it could be maybe because my fog light its out and thats somehow connected to my tails? Idk can anyone help me out with this
wiseman
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: tail lights and dash both out

Postby PlateLunch » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:38 pm

Take it straight back to the body shop and tell them to fix that shiz.
PlateLunch
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Jahfalif1165 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:49 pm

Check all the wires make sure its connected and chack the bulbes to make sure they didnt blow. If that doesnt work buy a multimeter and make sure its getting power
Jahfalif1165
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby wiseman » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:47 am

The corner light that the bodyshop hooked up had a bad plug the wires inside it were touching so we put the old plug on the new lens and everythings good now
wiseman
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Toyota Solara OEM