[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Just sold my 1993 Camry...I miss her already
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

Just sold my 1993 Camry...I miss her already

Just sold my 1993 Camry...I miss her already

Postby michaels artic frost » Wed Jun 23, 2004 10:46 am

Just got rid of my 1993 Camry, I was her second owner. She came with power everything along with a sunroof, V6 not to mention. Sold it to a family member for $2000, it was valued round $4000 though, excellent condition. She had 185,000 miles on it and still running like new.

I miss her already... :( :cry:

I hope they take care of her...but I seriously doubt it...
Updated 06/01/12: Michael T's
Updated 06/01/12: JUICED! 232whp 294ft/lbs of torque
"Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around."
michaels artic frost
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby djfluffkins » Mon Jun 28, 2004 11:57 pm

aww... I feel the same way, I'm about to part with my 92 camry, 180k on her. not as loaded but it was my first car....
djfluffkins
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Toyota Camry