[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Feeler: Blackouts or stock w/ clear corners
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

Feeler: Blackouts or stock w/ clear corners

Feeler: Blackouts or stock w/ clear corners

Postby trd628 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:30 pm

I know everyone here has a wide taste in cars and was curious what I should do. I have blacked out tailights now but was thinking of switching to stock w/ clear corners. Not sure how it would look. Lemme know what you guys think about it. The blackouts are shown on my sig.
trd628
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby lilmike2069 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:37 pm

I like the look of the blacked out tails on that camry, i'd stick with that. I'm not a big fan of the blacked out headlights on it though. I've never really cared much for blacked out headlights on any car though.
lilmike2069
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Suggestion

Postby JMSinMaryland » Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:38 pm

I blacked mine out as well and VERY briefly was considering getting the blackout front lights like in your avatar. I then realized A)the front "GTO/Autozone" covers were tacky and B)the whole purpose of lights is to see and be seen. I then removed my rear covers as well and am currently running the Euro Corners with APC Titan bulbs that are clear when off and amber when flashing. If someone rear ends you it is usually their fault, if they say they didn't see you because of your blacked out taillights, you might be held responsible.
17" Toyota Highlander Limited wheels for sale
http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/g ... ed-wheels/
JMSinMaryland
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Toyota Camry