[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Who else thinks the new Camry is Vastly underrated?
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

Who else thinks the new Camry is Vastly underrated?

Check on www.motortrend.com, the Camry still......

Postby richcali1@email.com » Thu Apr 10, 2003 5:05 pm

seems to win comparison test as the best overall midsize car.

Now if only they had some HP in them!
richcali1@email.com

Postby Flipside909 » Sun Apr 13, 2003 4:43 pm

That is true because the car appeals to a larger target market...mainly adults in their mid 30s to 60s.
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby eddie » Thu Jul 10, 2003 4:48 am

I have been changing peoples opionions on camrys for the last 4 years and wont stop now. At least in the tuner market I am working at getting us some respect!
eddie
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby VUSolara2003 » Tue Jul 15, 2003 2:27 pm

Yeah I think the Camry is underrated. It's because people are fooled into believing the Honda Accord is better, which of course it's not.

The Accord keeps beating the Camry in comparos, I believe is because of bribery and getting drunk the night before the evaluations! :drinking:

I should write a letter complaining about unfair Camry treatment! :bad-words:
VUSolara2003
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Previous

Return to Toyota Camry